Commercially Supported Satellite Symposia
- The commercially supported satellite symposia are held in conjunction with the annual conference.
- Opportunities to hold breakfast and dinner symposia will be offered exclusively to corporate members.
- NANN's Program Planning Committee will review proposals and evaluate them based on the quality of the programs and their relevance to the neonatal nursing community.
- The proposed programs must demonstrate scientific rigor and objectivity and be free of commercial bias for or against any product.
- Organizers of the satellite symposia are responsible for obtaining continuing nursing education contact hours through the American Nurses Credentialing Center when applicable. Non-CE symposia are an option.
- The fee for sponsoring a corporate satellite symposium is $18,000.
- Companies will be notified of their status following approval.
2015 Guidelines and Application for Commerically Supported Satellite Symposia
For more information regarding corporate supported symposia, please contact